Vendor and Inventory Management
Effective vendor management and inventory controls is much like defying gravity and discovering balance. Silicon Mountains evaluates all devices and technology and internet platforms within a client’s environment in order to then implement effective vendor management and inventory controls. The CRAM™ platform permits the client to monitor, classify and securitize both current and future inventory as well as set standards and criteria for vendor interfaces that reduce cyber vulnerabilities they might otherwise introduce. Silicon Mountains’ approach creates a cybersecurity umbrella that far exceeds regulatory compliance floors as the benchmark for meaningful cyber resiliency and is designed to combat the cyber risks of today. Silicon Mountains Inventory and Inventory Management process results in:
- reduced cyber vulnerabilities and unknown entry vectors;
- the ability to rate the vulnerability of differing technology platforms;
- decreased product costs;
- less IT staffing;
- the ability to quantify all costs to an institution’s cyber resiliency platform and to apportion those costs effectively;
- the efficient onboarding of new technologies and products; and,
- the possibility to commercialize certain activities, for instance by placing tolls on technology which do not meet client security standards, the sale of data to insurance companies, developers and service agents.
Overall our clients gain from an understanding that effective cyber resiliency is based on the proper management of resources.